As a user, you must carefully read this Legal Notice on each occasion you intend to use the Website, as it may undergo modifications. CORQUIMIA INDUSTRIAL, S.L. (hereinafter also referred to as the PROVIDER or the RESPONSIBLE) reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify the content and information of the website, as well as these General and Specific Conditions, without the obligation to give advance notice or inform users, with publication on the website being sufficient.
DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE
- CORQUIMIA INDUSTRIAL, S.L.
- VAT ID: B64388721
- DELS VENTS, 9 – 13- ESC. B 2º 3ª , 08917 BADALONA (BARCELONA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 934706588
- The RESPONSIBLE is registered in the Commercial Registry of BADALONA (BARCELONA) in the Companies book, volume 39,156 of the general section of Companies, Folio 139, Sheet B-339,781, Entry 1st.
ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
Browsing the PROVIDER’s website is free for all Users. However, some of the services provided by the provider and advertised through the Website are subject to payment of a specific price and the terms of the general contracting conditions.
Accuracy of information. All information provided by the User must be truthful. For this purpose, the user guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated through the forms for the subscription of Services. The user is responsible for keeping all information provided to the PROVIDER constantly updated to reflect their real situation. In any case, the user will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the PROVIDER or third parties. The PROVIDER will cancel, delete, and/or block data when they are inaccurate, incomplete, or are no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of data protection legislation. The PROVIDER reserves the right to deactivate any user of the website who has falsified information or misused it, failing to comply with the instructions set out in the general clauses.
Minors. For the use of services, minors under 14 must obtain prior consent from their guardians or legal representatives, who are ultimately responsible for all actions taken by the minors in their care. It is essential to send a signed authorization from legal guardians and a copy of their IDs.
If you are under 14 years old, you cannot request the services or products offered here.
Obligation of correct website use. The User agrees to use the Website in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as morality and good customs. To this end, the User undertakes to:
- Not introduce, store, or disseminate on or from the Website any information or material that could be defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incite violence or discrimination on grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion, or in any way violate morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy, or the image of third parties, and, in general, current regulations.
- Not introduce, store, or disseminate on or from the Website any information or material for illicit or prohibited purposes, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that could in any way damage, disable, overload, deteriorate, or prevent the normal use of computer equipment or documents, files, and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment of the PROVIDER.
- Not introduce, store, or disseminate on or from the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is capable of causing damage to the Website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems, or networks of the PROVIDER, any User, or, in general, any third party. Or in any other way capable of causing any type of alteration to them or preventing their normal functioning.
- Adequately safeguard the “Username” and “Password” provided to them by the PROVIDER, as identifying and enabling elements for access to the different services offered on the Website, committing not to share their use or allow third-party access to them, assuming responsibility for any damages and losses that may arise from their improper use.
- Not destroy, alter, use for their own purposes, disable, or damage the data, information, programs, or electronic documents of the PROVIDER or third parties.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The PROVIDER disclaims any responsibility derived from the information published on this website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party unrelated to the PROVIDER. The PROVIDER is not generally responsible for the inappropriate use of the website:
Regarding possible technical deficiencies of the website. This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure it functions correctly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility that certain causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances may make access to the website impossible.
The PROVIDER is not responsible, in any case, for damages and losses and for the existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content; for the illicit, negligent, fraudulent use of contrary to this Legal Notice and conditions of use; or for the lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of the services provided by third parties and gestures available to users on the website, the attack of hackers or third parties on the security or integrity of the computer system.
The PROVIDER is not responsible for the content and opinions of third parties expressed on its website.
Certain parts of the Website may contain advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with the laws that may apply in each case.
The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
LINKS AND CONTENTS
In the event that links or hyperlinks redirecting to other websites on the Internet are available on behalf of the domain. The PROVIDER will not exercise any control over these sites and their content, as their function is to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where they can expand the data offered on this Website. Therefore, the PROVIDER will not be responsible for the result obtained through these hyperlinks and will not assume any responsibility or guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity, and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other websites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
In any case, the provider states that it will immediately remove any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality, or public order, and will immediately remove the redirection to these websites, notifying the competent authorities of the content in question.